March 22, 2009

About Us

                                                                    ~Laura~

Hi! I also enjoy photography a lot! I love my God and want to put him first in all I do! I'm praying that my pictures will reflect my personality and glorify The Lord! I have a Canon SX100 and love it to death! :) So I hope you enjoy our pictures! -God Bless

                                                                 ~Chelsea~
Hi, I'm Chelsea and am 17 years old.  I really love and enjoy doing photography and am praying that the Lord will use my gift for His glory! The camera that I use is a Nikon D60.(which I LOVE!)  Besides doing photography I also love to do different kinds of crafts, play instruments (piano, violin/fiddle, tiny bit of guitar, mandolin, and penny whistle.), and crochet. I also really enjoy listening to music. :)
Thanks for stopping by! <3

Contact



No comments: