May 24, 2010

Cedar Point!

Today was a wonderful warm day, as opposed to all the rain we've been getting! It was gorgeous out; A wonderful day to go to Cedar Point! My school held a trip as a group today and I got to go! We had so much fun! I got so many pictures, along with a pretty nice sunburn... :) Roller coasters, sunshine, friends, 2 hour bus rides and food make for quite an enjoyable day! :D Enjoy the pictures!

Photobucket
Taking in the view!

Photobucket


Photobucket
:) I couldn't decide which Ferris Wheel picture to do, So I did both!

Photobucket
My sunglasses!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Maybe you should consider a trip to America's Roller Coast! ;) Have a wonderful week!

<3 Laura

8 comments:

Sereina said...

I love all the bright colors!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Laura! I love the awesome colors you captured in these pictures.

~Mrs. B

Sara said...

I love the bright colors! Wonderful pictures!

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

What great pictures. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I invite you to follow my blog. God bless, Lloyd

Carla said...

don' you love a fun park as a wonderful photographic subject. Your pictures are so beautiful and graphic, love all the different angles. carla

Uniquely Me Photography said...

I LOVE these pictures! It really captures how much fun amusement parks are! I love the bright colors too! :)

Great job! :D

~Jessica

Alex Maria said...

What camera do you have? These photos are amazing!

Chelsea said...

I have a Canon SX 100, its just my little bitty baby camera, but its my only one and it serves me well! :D And thanks! We appreciate your comments!! Thanks!