June 7, 2010

Family Vacation!

It has been quite awhile! My family and I just got back from our huge family reunion and then went on a wonderful vacation! 

For our little mini vacation we visited The Great Smoky Mountains! It was B-E-A-utiful!! God certainly knew what he was doing; He is a genius! You cannot look at those mountains and tell me they came from a BIG BANG! People! There is a wonderful creator who made this world awesome! 

Along with our vacation we had the annual family reunion located in the middle of no where! With no cell phone service and nothing but a creek and beautiful mountains in the front and back yard! I LOVE my family... all my cousins that I only get to see once a year, my great aunts and uncles, my grandparents, my closer family, and yes folks.. even my siblings. ;)

Well I hope you enjoy these photos, most are of the little ones at the reunion and the mountains on vacation.  I hope you can clearly see how awesome God is through these photos!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These mountains are not the smokies, these are ones near our reunion in Virginia called the Breaks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Four Leaf Clovers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are two things that this trip contained ALOT of....
Photobucket
...driving...

Photobucket
... and pictures, of course!

Photobucket
Thus begins the smokies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Beautiful overlook on the way home!

Photobucket

<3 Laura Marie

3 comments:

Sereina said...

Sounds beautiful! Love the pictures!

Sara said...

Gorgeous pictures! Love all the mountain ones, as always - gorgeous!

Courtney Michelle Photography said...

These are great! Love the scenery shots!