March 3, 2011

Feelin' Groovy :)


Hello lamp-post,
What cha knowin'?
I've come to watch your flowers growin'.
Ain't cha got no rhymes for me?
Doot-in' doo-doo,
Feelin' groovy.

Simon And Garfunkel -The 59th Street Bridge Song


Soooo... this is kinda sorta what my life has looked like in the past, oh, 3 months. 

Snowy, icy, wintry, cold... you name it, thats what it was! 
We all love winter when its starts out, but after a time we just begin to get sick of it!! 
And sometimes literally sick! :S 
Sooo, now that it is March we have surely been introduced to the rain! 
And boy do I love rain! No really, I do!

So here are the befores...
(Granted it was beautiful! Its just nice for a change every once and awhile)
Ya know?! ;)




And FINALLY Spring has arrived!!!! :D The first signs!!
Now we can all walk with a skip in our step, singing a tune down a sunny ol' path!


Its so comforting to know that God will always send Spring after winter!


"Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush." -Doug Larson

It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold:  
when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. 
 ~Charles Dickens


Spring is getting here! And I am ready and waiting! :)
<3 Laura

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love the last shot! Great contrast and lovely details. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely shots!! Spring is such a beautiful time of year. I love it!